We aren't working for our clients; we're working with our clients, teaching them to work on their business, rather than in it.
The Mowbrey Gil Group is always expanding and always looking for the very best people to join our team.
The Mowbrey Gil Group is devoted to a culture which embraces work :: life balance and celebrates family and family values.
The opportunities we provide for professionals are unique and rare:
- Sophistication and client service that large firms provide
- Opportunities - from both client and professional perspectives - which only a locally owned and managed firm can provide
The Mowbrey Gil Group has immediate opportunities for experienced hires:
- Managers with 2+ years post designation experience in public practice
- A chartered business valuator
- An income tax practitioner (minimum 2 years experience)
If you are interested in advancing your career in a challenging environment with an interesting variety of work, please send your resume and transcripts in confidence to Gregory Mowbrey at email@example.com.
The Mowbrey Gil group has oppotunities for CA articling students:
Each year Mowbrey Gil recruits students who are looking for full-time articling positions at a CA training office. We are involved in campus recruiting activities by participating in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta’s (ICAA) “Meet the CA Training Office” event, and conducting interviews with potential candidates on and off campus. We invite candidates to tour our workplace and meet additional team members on-site.
- For the 2013 recruitement year Mowbrey Gil hired 7 CA articling students.
If you are interested in applying for a September 2014 start, please submit your cover letter, resume and transcripts by e-mail to Gregory Mowbrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.